WHAT WE BELIEVE
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." ~ John 14:6
Statement of Faith
Calvary Chapel is a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our desire is to know Christ and to be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit. We focus on the unity of the Body of Christ rather than emphasizing denominational doctrinal differences that lead to division.
• We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
• God is eternally existent in the distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• The basic doctrines of historic Christianity.
• The only true basis of Christian fellowship is Christ's Agape love.
• Both the Old and New Testaments are the inerrant, inspired, and infallible Word of God.
• God is the personal, transcendent, and sovereign Creator of all things.
• Worship of God is fruitful resulting in His love in our lives.
• Worship of God is spiritual, orderly, and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
• Worship of God is inspirational.
• Worship of God is intelligent with great emphasis on teaching the Word of God.
Follow this link to read about Calvary Chapel Distinctives.